Gryphon attracts and retains the top talent in the industry and recognizes outstanding performance.
Welcome to our employment section. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
The sun never sets on Gryphon. We operate in office and field locations across the globe, and offer many remote work opportunities.
6767 Old Madison Pike
Huntsville, AL 35806
5905 Airport Blvd
Mobile AL 36602
694 Moss Street
Chula Vista, CA 91911
303-335 Lindbergh Avenue
Livermore, CA 04550
6705 Vallecitos Road
Sunol, CA 94586
6017 New World Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32210
2101 Northside Drive
Panama City, FL 32405
Gene Shaw Technology Drive
Crane, IN 47522
8345 Beechcraft Avenue
Bays D and E
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
6960 Aviation Blvd
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
22099 Three Notch Road
Lexington Park, MD
7259 Standish Place
Rockville, MD 20855
3102 Canty Street
Pascagoula, MS 39567
2494 Route 547
Manchester, NJ 08759
591 Mantua Blvd
Sewell, NJ 08080
2309 Renard Place SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
2300 Buena Vista SE
Suite 131 – A and B
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Veterans Memorial Highway
Islandia, NY 11749
One Crescent Drive
Navy Yard Corporate Center
Philadelphia, PA 19112
5500 UTSA Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
3811 Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
870 Greenbrier Circle
Chesapeake, VA 23320
4600 Village Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23502
3505 NW Anderson Hill Rd.
Silverdale, WA 98383
Culture & Values
We take a disciplined approach to corporate responsibility that aligns our business strategy with our many initiatives to support our military veterans, promote STEM education, and enrich the lives of our employees. We believe that these commitments are key in strengthening our performance and providing premier services to our customers.
Our company culture is characterized by a workforce that holds the highest standards of ethics and integrity, focused client care, and commitment to Gryphon’s Core Values:
- Integrity – Deal fairly and honestly with our customers and employees.
- Ethical Conduct – Exercise honesty, tact, professionalism, patience and courtesy at all times.
- Customer Satisfaction – Take personal interest and initiative in solving our customers’ problems, handling all customer requests promptly and professionally.
- Teamwork – Operate as a team, combining our talents and resources to ensure that we are providing quality services to our customers.
- Excellence – Give our customers full-value and the highest quality in every service we provide.
- Innovation – Stay on the cutting edge of our business and always be aware of new opportunities.
- Safety – Adhere to the highest safety standards in all job duties.
- Sustainability – Protect the environment in which we work and live.
- Profitable Growth – Achieve corporate growth resulting from effective management of ongoing business operations and continued focus towards the development of new opportunities.
The success of Gryphon is built upon the principles of fair dealings and the ethical conduct of our employees. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit, letter and intent of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
Gryphon complies with all applicable laws and regulations and expects its officers and employees to conduct business in accordance with the letter, spirit and intent of all relevant laws and to refrain from any illegal, dishonest or unethical conduct. View our full Ethics and Compliance.
Who We Are Matters: At Gryphon, we align our culture and business practices to be a beacon of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. Our team’s ability to deliver innovative solutions for our clients relies on these core values. We strive to create a workplace environment that empowers us to embrace and respect our differences.
We continually invest in skills and experiences that drive business and help our employees maximize their potential. Whether its gaining experience on the job, learning via industry experts, taking internal skills and leadership courses or investing in our employees continuing their education, we recognize that our employees’ success is critical to our organization’s success.
Building Blocks for a Successful Career
To be a great place to work, we need great people. At Gryphon, we strive to create a culture that is centered around employee growth and career development. We have a variety of leadership programs and professional development opportunities designed for all areas of our business as a resource for individuals to further develop their skills in a collaborative environment. Also, we offer building blocks that will help you embark in a career with Gryphon.
- Prepare – We encourage you to bring your unique perspective, experience and innovative ideas to help you thrive in your career.
- Learn – In addition to on-the-job professional development opportunities, we have an Education and Training Assistance Program and a robust web-based learning platform to provide the education and training you need to be successful.
- Take Care – We offer an array of benefits to give you the support you need, including health insurance, matching 401K, work life balance support, and much more.
- Inspire – Our company is committed to the community. We encourage and enable our employees to volunteer in meaningful and impactful ways. Click here to view our Corporate Responsibility page.
- Discover – As you look for advancement opportunities, explore our professional-level positions available around the globe.
- Awards – As you grow and flourish, you’ll be eligible to receive recognition bonuses, which include nominations from managers, customers, and peers.
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K Plan, with generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
Gryphon offers flexible learning solutions for individual contributors, people managers or senior leaders through web based and in-person interactive trainings/workshops.
If you are looking to start your career with a company that is continuously changing and innovating the defense contracting industry, while being part of the digital transformation and modernization of national security initiatives, then Gryphon is the right company for you.
As a member of team Gryphon, you will be developing and participating in new and exciting ways to protect the country.
Gryphon is a leader in acquiring new technology and you can guarantee that your work will be supporting mission critical tasks. You can expect a challenging yet rewarding workload, that will spring your career into high gear.
Since a lot of positions within Gryphon will enable you to obtain a security clearance, you will likely be given the opportunity to obtain a clearance and make yourself and your resume, more valuable. Gryphon has a lot of career opportunities that can provide you with a clear path for your career growth and job stability, as we are always looking to fill direct(contract) and corporate roles.
Gryphon utilizes mentorship programs that will help you get your career off to the right start. You will learn and acquire a diverse skill set and become better equipped to start your career in some of the many fields we special in, such as: Warfare Systems & Integration, Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Testing & Evaluation, Program Management, Logistics, Strategic Communications, & Cyber Risk Assessment & Security.
Military & Veterans
If you are a Military Veteran, we know you bring a unique set of skill to the workforce. Gryphon is dedicated to hiring and assisting our Nation’s Veterans. Gryphon is proud to employ hundreds of veterans as 1 in every 4 employees is a veteran. Many of Gryphon’s business leaders are former military personnel who provide critical insight and expertise to our customers. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation and many of our employees are part of the military family.
Transitioning military veterans share a common set of characteristics that make them great civilian employees, including leadership, initiative, self-discipline, teamwork and an excellent work ethic. Gryphon excels at helping Veterans and assisting them as they successfully transition into civilian careers. Joining our team, you will find many opportunities to excel and contribute to our mission as the premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle.
As a Virginia Values Veterans (V3) certified company Gryphon has partnered with the Virginia Department of Veteran Services. Its mission is to educate and train employers on the value of Veterans in their workforce, and best-practices to effectively find, recruit, hire, and retain Veterans.